Last Update in September 2022
With this notice, Plastmeccanica S.r.l. a single member company with offices at Via Martiri di Cervarolo, 9 CAP 42015 Correggio (RE), email email@example.com as Data Controller of personal data (hereinafter “Data Controller”) – would like to provide you with information regarding the treatment of the personal data that you will provide when navigating the website https://www.plastmeccanica.com (hereinafter the “Website”).
For any further explanations or information, or if you wish to enforce the rights indicated by this Policy, please contact the owner using the following means:
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
address for registered letters with acknowledgement of receipt: Plastimeccanica S.r.l., a single member company – Via Martiri di Cervarolo, 9 – 42015 Correggio (RE)
According to the law, personal data should be processed pursuant to the principles of fairness, legality and transparency, correctness, limitation of the purposes and of conservation, minimization, integrity of data, in order to protect the privacy of the user and the rights thereof.
If you are under 16 years of age, you may not give your consent without the authorisation of your parent(s) or legal guardian, as required by art. 8 of EU Regulation 2016/679. For Data Subjects on the Italian territory, the consent is legitimate, under the same conditions as above, for individuals aged 14 or over.
The following information are in any case provided on the concept of processing of personal details, and the persons who process the same.
- PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED AND PROCESSING
- DATA CONTROLLER
- DATA PROCESSOR
- DATA PROCESSING PROCEDURE
- PROCESSING LOCATION AND SCOPE OF THE CIRCULATION OF DATA
- PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING ACTIVITIES
- LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
- PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OF THE DATA
- RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR DATA
- TRANSFER OF DATA
1. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED AND PROCESSING
“Personal data” includes all the information that could directly or indirectly allow the identification of the user.
For example, such information can be: the name, address, user name, e-mail address and telephone number, or even the IP address of the device used, browsing preferences or related information; lifestyle or hobbies and interests, as well as online shopping preferences.
The personal data processed are those provided voluntarily by the user (e.g.: common data such as identification data, telephone or email address) and those collected by tracking technologies (cookies).
The “processing of personal data” is intended as any operation or set of operations performed with or without the use of automated processes, and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as the collection, registration, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of distribution, comparison or interconnection, limitation, deletion or modification, extraction or destruction thereof.
2. DATA CONTROLLER
The “data controller” is the natural person or legal entity, public authority, service or any other entity that, individually or together with others, decides the scope of processing and method used to process personal data. The data controller is also responsible for the security aspects.
As far as this website, the data controller is the above company. Should you require any further explanations or wish to enforce any of your rights, please contact the same at the following e-mail addresses: email@example.com.
3. DATA PROCESSOR
The “data processor” is the natural person or legal entity, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
For more information, send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. DATA PROCESSING PROCEDURE
On this Website, data are collected electronically and processed through activities carried out mainly with the aid of electronic tools, ensuring the use of suitable measures for the security of the data processed and to guarantee confidentiality. In particular, data processing takes place minimizing the use of sensitive personal data.
Your personal data will be processed by collaborators and / or employees of the Data Controller acting as managers or Data Processors, within the scope of their respective functions and in accordance with the instructions of the Data Controller.
5. PROCESSING LOCATION AND SCOPE OF THE CIRCULATION OF DATA
The processing of personal data relating to the services of the Website takes place at the address of the Data Controller indicated above and is only handled by authorized personnel.
Your personal data may be disclosed to Judicial Authorities and Police Forces only in cases where this is required by law, and may be used by the Data Controller for the purpose of defending its rights in court, where strictly necessary.
The data we collect will not be disseminated. However, for the actual execution of the requested service, some data may be shared with external parties, appointed as Data Processors pursuant to art. 28 of EU Regulation 2016/679, entrusted to carry out specific tasks on behalf of the company (e.g.: web agencies, professionals, etc.). The data controller undertakes to ensure the security of personal data by taking all the necessary IT and physical measures to protect the personal data you provide. No security system can however guarantee full and certain protection; therefore, without prejudice to any liability due to negligence, the Data Controller rejects all and any liability for the actions carried out by third parties who abusively access systems without the necessary authorisations.
6. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT and TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
- provide Services through the Website; allow you to contact the Data Controller for information related to the Data Controller’s activity; allow you to request information regarding the products described online on the Website, through the contact form; send you the newsletter (if this service is active ), if requested by you as a Service by subscribing to it, and which only contains information, rather than commercial material; provide you with any other Service or information you request and which is available to the Data Controller. The filling of the various request forms that may be present online does not constitute the assumption of legal obligation by the Data Controller, or the start of preliminary negotiations. As far as the processing of third party common data provided by filling forms, the Data Controller will process such data in compliance with the applicable legislation, assuming that they refer to you or to third parties who have expressly authorized you to provide them on the basis of an appropriate legal basis that legitimises their processing. As far as such assumptions, you become an independent data controller and take on all the obligations and responsibilities contemplated by the law. You therefore grant to the Data Controller the widest level of indemnity in relation to any proceedings, claim, request for compensation for damage resulting from the processing, or else, that may be initiated against the Data Controller from third parties whose personal data have been processed following the completion of the form (Purpose: “Provision of the Service“). The data processed are common data. The Data Controller invites the user not to enter particular data – the so-called “Sensitive” data (concerning health condition, both physical or psychological, political or religious orientation, etc.) -, unless strictly necessary for the purpose of requesting information or purchasing products;
- forward marketing communications via newsletters, promotions and advertising, including to the email address entered in the filled fields (Purpose: “Marketing“). The data processed are common data.
- Forward commercial communications in line with your preferences (Purpose: “Profiling“)
- statistically monitor Website traffic in aggregate form (“Analysis“);
- fulfil legal obligations that require the Data Controller to collect and / or further process certain types of personal data (Purpose: “Compliance“). The data processed are common personal data;
- prevent or identify any abuse in the use of the Website, or any fraudulent activity, therefore enabling the Data Controller to protect themselves in court (Purpose: “Abuse and Fraud Prevention“). The data processed are common personal data.
7. LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
The legal basis for the processing of personal data provided by you through the navigation of the Website is:
- Provision of the Service: the fulfilment of contractual or pre-contractual obligations pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, letter b) of the GDPR. Processing for this purpose is necessary in order to be able to provide you with the requested service (e.g. provide further information relating to the products of the Data Controller), answer your questions or provide you with a quote, or carry out pre-contractual activities, following your requests. It is not mandatory to provide the personal data requested. However, failure to do so will make it impossible to provide the requested service and therefore to acknowledge enquiries, initiate preliminary negotiations/ reach agreements. As for the email address entered in the contact form (non-commercial content), it is not mandatory to provide your data (email address). However, failure to provide the email address will prevent the subscription to the newsletter. You can withdraw your subscription at any time by unsubscribing from the newsletter using the appropriate link at the bottom of the same, or by writing to email@example.com.
- Marketing: consent of the Data Subject pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, letter a) of the GDPR. The activity is also carried out through the newsletter (if the service is active) with promotional content. It is not mandatory to give your consent for Marketing purposes, and you can always withdraw it at any time without any consequences (other than no longer receiving any marketing communication) by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Profiling: consent of the Data Subject pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, letter a) of the GDPR. The activity is carried out by installing profiling cookies. You give your consent when you click accept on the cookie banner that appears when you access the Website. The data processed are common data. It is not mandatory to give your consent. If you do not give your consent, you will not be able to receive promotional communications tailored to your interests. You can oppose to this processing at any time by writing to email@example.com, without any consequence.
- Analysis: legitimate interest of the Data Controller pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 letter f) of the GDPR.
- Compliance: fulfilment of a legal obligation pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, letter c) of the GDPR. Processing for this purpose is necessary for the Data Controller in order to fulfil the legal obligations set by the legislation, including sector legislations, among which are fiscal, tax or other obligations. The provision of your data in this case is mandatory. Failing to provide your data will make it impossible to provide you with the service / start preliminary negotiations / agree to a contract.
- Abuse and Fraud Prevention: legitimate interest pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, letter f) of the GDPR. Processing for this purpose is aimed solely at allowing the Data Controller to prevent and / or identify any fraudulent activities committed through the Website, and therefore protect itself in court.
We remind you that since 27.07.2022 there is a Public Register of Oppositions in operation. We inform you that pursuant to Presidential Decree no. 26 of 27 January 2022 you can oppose or withdraw your consent to marketing activities by registering with the Register of Oppositions.
If you have given your consent to marketing activities within the framework of the existing contractual relationships with the Data Controller, or the same have ceased for no more than thirty days, in which case the Register of Oppositions does not apply, should you no longer interested in receiving such promotional communications you can withdraw your consent at any time by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OF THE DATA
The data processed to fulfil legal obligations will be kept until the fulfilment itself, and in any case for the period of time necessary to demonstrate compliance; the data processed to acknowledge your requests (Service provision) will be deleted once the purpose has been reached and the request has therefore been processed, unless there are other legitimate reasons to keep them in the systems / archives. If it is necessary to keep them to fulfil contractual purposes, until the fulfilment of the same; if a contract has been fulfilled or there have been pre-contractual negotiations, for ten years from the agreement of the same, in order to ensure judicial or extra judicial protection as well as demonstrate the correct fulfilment of the contractual obligations undertaken. For data processed for marketing and profiling purposes, until the consent is withdrawn by the Data Subject.
With regard to the management of analytical cookies and the purpose of the analysis, the data will be kept until the Data Subject may object, such objection to be exercised in the manner indicated below; for processing based on consent, until the withdrawal of the same. For data processed for Compliance purposes, for the period of time indicated by the specific legislation.
For data processed for the purposes of Prevention of Abuse and Fraud, for the time strictly necessary to allow the Data Controller to defend itself in court.
9. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided by you may become known by the Data Controller and/or any appointed Data Processors.
Additional categories of recipients who may become aware of your personal data during or after the execution of the contract are:
- the subjects who process the data for the fulfilment of specific legal obligations;
- consultants and external professionals who provide functional services, deriving from or connected to the aforementioned purposes (e.g.: marketing activities), identified in writing and to whom specific written instructions have been given with reference to the processing of personal data;
- subjects with whom it is necessary to interact in order to provide the requested services (e.g.: hosting provider, IT system maintenance or repair company);
- persons authorized by the Data Controller to process personal data necessary to carry out activities strictly related to the provision of the Services, who are committed to confidentiality or have an adequate legal obligation of confidentiality (e.g.: employees of the Data Controller);
- in general, to all those public and private subjects (e.g.: post offices or other mail delivery companies, banks, credit or insurance institutions) for which communication is necessary for the correct and complete fulfilment of the indicated purposes;
- subjects or entities to which it is mandatory to communicate data for the purposes of compliance, prevention of abuse and fraud, or by order of the authorities.
10. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR DATA
Unless specifically requested by you in writing, or following specific Judicial Authority /regulatory obligation, the personal data provided by you are not subject to disclosure.
11. TRANSFER OF DATA
To provide some services, personal data may be transferred to organizations or third countries where the hosting supplier servers are located.
In this case, the Data Controller ensures that the processing of your personal data by these recipients will take place in compliance with the applicable data protection legislation, including the European and Italian legislation to which we are subject. When required by the European data protection legislation, the transfer of your data outside the European Union will take place on the basis of adequate guarantees (such as the standard contractual clauses of the European Union for the transfer of data between EU countries and countries outside the EU) and / or other legal bases pursuant to EU law.
For more information, send an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
USER RIGHTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH EU REGULATION 2016/679
Chapter III of EU REGULATION 2016/679 lists the user’s rights.
The Data Controller therefore wishes to inform you of the existence of specific rights, including: obtaining confirmation from the Data Controller of the processing, or not, of your personal data (or access to the same); that they are made available to you in a readable format; to request their the rectification or cancellation; of limiting their processing in whole or in part, or opposing to the same for legitimate reasons and/or to withdraw your consent to their processing at any time (without prejudice to the consequences referred to in point 5 above); to request the portability of your data as far as data that are subject to specific consent; of requesting their update. As “Data Subject” you also have the right to request their transformation into an anonymous form, and the limitation or blocking of data processed in violation of the law; you can also lodge a complaint regarding the unauthorized processing of your data with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, in the manner published on the website of such authority (see http://www.garanteprivacy.it/). You have the right to be informed of the origin of the data, the purpose of the processing and the method used, the logic applied to the processing, the identification details of the Data Controller and the subjects to whom the data may be communicated.
Requests relating to the exercise of the aforementioned rights can be addressed to the Data Controller, at the addresses indicated above, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data available at: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/1089924.
In the same way, in case of violation of the regulations, you have the right to file a complaint with the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority who is responsible for monitoring the processing of personal data in Italy. The form for the issue of the claim with the Authority for the Protection of Privacy can be found at the following address:
In order to enforce any of the above rights, please contact us on the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small strings of codes that any website you visit sends to your terminal (generally to a browser such as: Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, etc.), where they are stored and then transmitted when required, or when the user accesses the same websites again.
Why are they useful?
Thanks to cookies, the websites can recognise your devices, therefore improving your browsing experience. One of the many purposes of cookies is to allow you to browse the pages of a website more easily, reminding you of your favourite websites and memorising the language, etc.
How do I select or disable cookies?
By modifying the settings of your browser, cookies may be restricted or blocked. To manage cookies, you should read the directions provided by your browser following the paths shown hereunder (for the most common browsers):
If you use more than one browser, you should repeat the procedure to delete the cookies for each browser. If you use different devices (such as a smartphone or tablet), please read the settings of your device for information on how to uninstall cookies.
Please be aware that if you decide to block cookies, this may prevent the proper functioning of the website, given that some cookies are strictly required for browsing.
How many types of cookie are there?
Cookies are classified in different ways:
according to the DURATION, and in this case the cookie may be a “session” cookie (that is automatically deleted when you close the browser) or a “persistent” cookie (that remains active until its expiry date or deletion by the user);
according to the ORIGIN, and in this case the cookie may be a “first party” cookie (sent to the browser directly from the website you are visiting) or a “third party” cookie (sent to the browser by other websites and not from the website you are visiting);
according to the SCOPE, and in this case the cookie may be a “technical” or “profiling” cookie. “Technical” cookies are navigation cookies – which are indispensable -, and performance, process and security cookies. Function, language preference and session state cookies are also “technical” cookies; and finally, also “technical” cookies are first-party statistical-analytical cookies or third-party cookies with IP masking, without crossing of data. Your prior consent is not required for the installation of “technical” cookies. Third-party statistical-analytical cookies are “profiling” cookies using the whole IP address. Other types of “profiling” cookies are advertising, tracking and conversion cookies. Your prior consent is required for the installation of “non-technical” cookies.
What cookies does this website use?
This website uses “technical” cookies, without which some operations would be very complex or even impossible to execute. Technical cookies do not require your prior consent for the purpose of their installation or reading of information.
These are technical cookies that are strictly necessary, and which allow you to browse this website more easily and use the essential characteristics of the website, such as storage of previous activities. If you block the use of these cookies, your browsing experience may be compromised and some essential services may not be provided.
This website also uses so-called function cookies to improve the browsing experience.
Buttons and widgets of social networks are present on the website to facilitate interaction with the social platforms and to share the contents directly from the pages of this website.
In particular, on the pages of this website is the LinkedIn sharing button, which helps to improve the browsing experience of the user by sharing content on Social Networks.
The handling of the information collected by third parties is regulated by the corresponding information notices, to which reference must be made in case of need of clarification. The Data Controller is not responsible for the actions of third-party cookies/plugins on its own website.
The “analytical” technical cookies used on this website do not entail any processing of personal data (such as the name and surname of the user, or IP address), since the data is collected in aggregate form merely for statistical purposes and the website owner uses tools to reduce the identification capacity of the analytical cookies used (for example, by masking large parts of the IP address).
The Website also uses third-party cookies, which you can accept by clicking “Accept” on the banner that appears upon accessing the Website.
The third-party cookies used on this website are not directly controlled by the website owner. Therefore, in order to disable them or for further information, follow the procedures indicated in the following links:
Alternatively, you can also express your preferences by visiting: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte.
The cookies on this Website are all identified on the cookie banner that appears upon accessing the Website. The banner shows the classification (e.g.: technical, analytical, etc.), the type and the necessary information required by law.
You can consent to or reject cookies, or decide not to make any choice directly through the cookie banner on the website.